Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Husband Rocks Friday

This week my husband rocks because of his willingness to...
Well, his willingness to do just about ANYTHING.
He is the most easy going fella you'll meet.

This weekend I have the sweet priviledge of attending a Women's Ministry Team Leader Retreat. I am absolutley thrilled to have one of the 50 coveted spots out of hundreds of Oklahoma women. I have been planning to attend this for months and I am so excited the time has come!
---Back to my Husband rocking--
Well, when I began to look at the possibility of attending this event I second guessed going because it was overnight. I never like to leave the Preacher Man and Ruthie Jane overnight and have only done it once before. But, this was going to be a wonderful opportunity. The Preacher Man never hesitated or discouraged or ever tilted his head with a pondering face about me going. He was so sweet and had no hesitations about me taking this great opportunity. I am so grateful for that. If he had even had a studder in his voice when he said I could go, I probably wouldn't have. But he didn't. He let me know that without a doubt it was perfectly ok.

Thank you Preacher Man.
And, thank you Lord for my Preacher Man.



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous15/1/10

    Enjoy your trip. You know that preacher man and R.J. will get some wonderful daddy/daughter time bonding:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i love that! Hoping you had a great time! Oh and by the way i stole your idea... been wanting to for awhile:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous16/1/10

    Its fabulous to have a husband that rocks! We are lucky girls! :-)
    I love your posts about how your husband rocks!
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous19/1/10

    I love your post & totally want to steal you idea about My Husband Rocks Friday - what a brilliant idea! ENJOY your trip xxx

    ReplyDelete