Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Vintage Lane

A few weeks ago I won another fantastic giveaway. This time hosted by Rachael at GFw/aP. It was a VERY cool giveaway in which I was thrilled to receive.

This is her handiwork:



I love the sweet little dainty pearl amidst my sweet little ones name. She personalizes her jewlery, so I could have gotten anything on the necklace. I chose Ruthie Jane because I thought she would love it. And, SHE DOES!

So, go check out Rachael's jewlery page, The Vintage Lane.
Thanks Rachael!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Amber!
    I've been reading your blog for quite some time and this is my first time to leave a comment. Let me introduce myself. I'm Carol, Kari's (preacher man's cousin) MIL. I just love reading about your sweet Ruthie Jane, she is so adorable. By the way your new necklace is so cute!

    Smiles & Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable. Luke got Hollie a similar one that says Maxwell Theodore. Mom got me a diamond L to wear around my neck for Christmas and I love it! Horray for personalized jewelry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous19/1/10

    Its beautiful!
    Your daughter's name is precious!
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous19/1/10

    well I need one!

    ReplyDelete