Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Make-up of Boring Betty...

I didn't realize how boring my make-up was until you girls began giving me a peek into yours. Many of you wear lots of fantastic brands, beautiful shades, and terrific products. I on the other hand have never been to a make-up counter in the mall to experiment with anything other than the bare essentials.

I start my routine with a Neutrogena Moisturizer. I change from time to time. I honestly don't  have a favorite. But, this is doing the trick for now.


Powder Base foundation from Merle Norman.
Ivory. Yes, I'm a white girl.



A quick dusting of Revlon Mineral Foundation for my powder.


A highlight eye color from Loreal called Morning Light.


Loreal Black eye liner.


Loreal Mascara. I change this from time to time too. But mascara is by far the most important part of my make-up.


Creme Blush from Merle Norman. I'm a cheap-o still using the trial sized freebie. It seriously has lasted me almost a year.


Loreal Lipstick.
Mary Kay lip gloss.
And, Revlon Lip Liner.


All tucked away in a not-so-organized Bath & Body Works bag.


Well bloggie world there you have it! My make-up. This has been such a fun game and has given me a new found desire to try new products. I am excited to try some of the great brands you beautiful girls use. Now, if you haven't already JOIN IN on the fun. Share with us your make-up bag!

4 comments:

  1. The way you are holding these items in the pictures absolutely cracks me up! HAHAHAHAHA You are funny. And I can't believe you've never been to a makeup counter!!!! It's time we go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your makeup bag looks like mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You played! You're not boring! Haha. I'm just obsessed. But I'm with Whitney--you all should hit up the makeup counter for fun ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried the makeup counter once at Macy's. The lady make me look like a clown. When my hubby picked me up he laughed at me! You could see the ring around my face from the foundation! I'm not joking. I've never been back! lol I'm keeping to my old boring stuff. I may try this though.

    ReplyDelete