Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Husband Rocks Friday

I don't know if this song is new or old.
I don't know when she released it.
I just heard it about a month ago on GAC.
When I heard it I immediatley thought about my Preacher Man.
I don't know if there is a more appropriate song that describes him.
I love it and thought I would share.
Go ahead.
Give it a listen.

"I Just Call You Mine. Martina McBride.

He rocks because this is him.

Chorus

And everyone who sees you
Always want's to know you
And everyone who knows you
Always has a smile
You're standing ovation after years of waiting
For a chance to finally shine
Everyone calls you amazing
I just call you mine


1 comment:

  1. Life should always be about who we love and what we cherish the most in our hearts. Life gets busy and we forget to stop and take the time to say those most important cherished thoughts; which we each really need to hear from time-to-time. The sentiments you share for your husband is heart-warming =)

    ReplyDelete