Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ruthisms

Here are the latest funny Ruthie Jane moments:

  • This is the perfect illustration of complete and total trust...
    She has had a runny nose lately, so I gave her a dose of medicine in a medicine cup and told her, "Now Ruthie this is for your nose. It will make you feel better." The next thing I knew instead of drinking the 1/2 tsp. of medicine she was dunking her nose in it. What a sweet innocent girl I have!
  • She was showing off by eating her mashed potatoes puppy dog style and she said, "Mom! Take a picture!" The Preacher Man and I about fell out of our seats at the dinner table.
  • This is her question asking format: "Mom, Question. Does Hollywood eat bugs?" It's hilarious!
  • I asked her to pray for our lunch and this was her sweet prayer:
    "God, Thank you, food, Thank you, bless your heart. Amen!"
  • She often chases after me around the house saying, "Listen to me girlfriend!" It makes me giggle uncontrolably.
  • My brother often likes to scare her out of orneriness and make her cry. When he's around she always grabs her chest and says "Uncle Will scares me to death!"

And, last but not least I thought I should probably leave you with a few pictures of my little fashionista. She has recently began a crazy interest in her wardrobe...


This one is my favorite!

6 comments:

  1. Oh. my. word. That is precious. wow.

    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The prayer is HILARIOUS!!! "Thank you, bless your heart. Amen". Ahhhh! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is stylin'! What a character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see when kids dress themselves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what fun stories! What a character she is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHA!!! AND her PRAYER!!! SO CUTE!!! You will treasure that you have this written down... the years go by way too fast!!

    ReplyDelete