Momma, who lives here?
Since we moved to a completely different side of our state, I am continually amazed at the small differences the south brings. One of my greatest fascinations goes out to our crawdad friends underground. Each morning we are greated with these crazy "crawdad condos" in our front yard.
I suppose at night they decide to get out and about. I've never seen them build a condo. But I am almost tempted to sit up all night long with night vision goggles to catch one in action.
It's incredibly intriguing I tell you.
Our doggie, Hollywood has caught a few of these nocturnal crawdads.
I've also been told that if you bait a piece of fishin' line with some bacon you can catch one easily.
I have not tried, I have no fishin' line.
The end.

We get these in our yard too!!!
ReplyDeleteI do not like critters in my yard. I hate when I see a possum or a racoon. It freaks me out. I do not like snakes or squirrels or big red ants. I only want cute things in my yard, like pretty birds and butterflies.
ReplyDeleteI've never seen such a thing... interesting!
ReplyDelete