Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A day with Daddy

Dear Momma,

I love to spend every day with you. I think it's really fun. And, today when you left me home with Daddy I didn't really understand.  But I grinned and beared it with Daddy holding  my hand.


Daddy let me do some things, that I don't think you would let me do. I put on my bicycle helmet so I wouldn't get a boo-boo.


I bounced around all afternoon on my make-shift trampoline. Daddy said it also doubles as a bed fit for a queen!


He gave me a pink balloon because he knows I like them best. I still can't believe I am jumping and it wasn't even my request!


After naptime we got to go in the kitchen and bake up a special treat.

Daddy even made me the special taster so that lots of chocolate I could eat!


These are the goodies that we made for our family to share. I can't wait until you get home and call me your sugar bear.

I had a great day Momma, Daddy is really fun.
You can go to town any day you want and I won't even cry.
I love spending the day with Daddy, do you wonder why? ;)

4 comments:

  1. How adorable! I love she is close with her daddy. That will be important in later years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. I had not noticed how much she looks like your mom until these pictures! She is growing up so fast. Fun times with Daddy are so important to a young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous26/5/10

    oh how sweet. Livy is a daddy's girl and I love when he keeps her for the day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. What a precious time for them both!

    ReplyDelete