Today let's look at a twist on Rasin Oatmeal Cookies.
Jerry Seinfeld says these are his favorite!
The secret ingredients:
Zucchini
Zucchini
And, Bananas.
The pureed goodness.
The finished product:
These naturally look dark because of the whole wheat flour the recipe calls for.
However, I believe because of the pureed banana after a few days they look even darker and not so appetizing! That is my ONLY beef with this recipe, because no matter the color the Preacher Man eats these up! They aren't necessarily my favorite, but they are his!
However, I believe because of the pureed banana after a few days they look even darker and not so appetizing! That is my ONLY beef with this recipe, because no matter the color the Preacher Man eats these up! They aren't necessarily my favorite, but they are his!
2 days later...

Hmm...interesting. I think I'd enjoy one of Jerry's monologues on these more than actually eating them...haha
ReplyDeleteI could eat all things oatmeal and raisin...forever! Someone told me once that a little lemon juice mixed with the bananas might keep them from darkening (something about the acidic reaction?)...no idea if it's true, but it sounds nice! :)
ReplyDelete